Gurugram, Haryana [India]: Mohit Grover aka Mohit Madanlal Grover is just 26 years old but within short span of time, through his charismatic personality, he has made his presence felt in the entire city of Gurugram, which is the financial capital of Haryana. Mohit’s dedication to the wellbeing of the society inspire young people and they consider him their Role Model.
It is never easy for anyone to dedicate his life to the society’s welfare; it requires personal sacrifices and a lot of pain. Mohit firmly believes that a nation can become strong only when its citizens are developed, therefore, at this young age, he has taken off the pledge to improve the living standard of weaker society, and In his mission, he has got huge cooperation from the residents of the city. Mohit’s utmost passion is to find the solution of problems his city’s residents are facing, he doesn’t believe in crippling over the issues and waste time and energy, whereas, he applies all the available resources to find out the solution and his efforts are giving fruitful results now.
In the 2019 State Assembly election, he received 48,638 votes which was the result of Mohit’s untired efforts that startled his opponents also. Mohit received support from all the section of the society, whether this is youth, ladies, senior citizens, and common men. He always tries to uplift the downtrodden section of society. Looking at his dedication, lots of young people have come forward to join him in his mission.
Mohit is well educated too, he got higher education but instead of choosing any comfortable job, he chose to dedicate his life in serving society.
During the Covid-19 situation when the whole country was under lockdown, Mohit came out on the street to help the needy. He went to nearbyclusters and slum areas where he not only distributed ration and raw food materials from his own pocket but also fed twenty thousand families (around one lakh people) in the Gurugram during the entire lockdown. Mohit also organized free Health check-up camps for the people which helped to restrict the spread of Covid-19 in these areas and increased the awareness of prevention methods also. He got praise from the local administration for his efforts also.
Not only during Covid-19, but in normal times also Mohit Grover tries his best to help people of marginal background. Till now he has organized hundreds of free health and eye check-up camps in different parts of Gurugram. He also patronized several such camps organized by other NGOs and Community Groups.
If people come to him seeking his cooperation, he immediately offers his support to them. At the time of the Assembly election when he decided to compete, Gurugram’s youth cooperated with him fully. It is because of his big-visionary thinking, people of Gurugram liked his approach and immensely supported him.
As a young person, Mohit understand his duty towards the protection of the environment and preservation of Art and Culture. Being the resident of NCR region, Mohit is very much concerned about the environment.He tries his best to convey the message to implement the idea of cleanliness in every aspect of life, whether it is home, school, industries, offices. From time to time, he organizes plantation drive and plants saplings in different localities. Till now he has planted and distributed thousands of saplings in the city.
Mohit also have keen interest in art and cultural activities for the development of this, he encourages young populationby going to schools and colleges and organizing events there and inspires youths to participate. He got full support of young people in this cause.
Mohit organizes free citizen service centers, helps the needy students, helps in maintaining public parks, handicapped people, distribute tricycle to them and offer all kind of help to needy and poor widows. From his pocket, he has constructed several rooms in different Dharmshalas, and in schools gifted the fans, installed RO water system for clean water. He has been doing a lot of charity for the society.
Today Mohit’s popularity is increasing in geometric proportion and he is becoming a role model for the new generation of youth.
With 20 years of medical expertise, Dr. Anita Rajpurohit is redefining fertility experiences for parents through her compassion and dedication.
Rajasthan, [India]: Motherhood is one of the greatest blessing and an overwhelming experience for a woman. The journey from being a ‘woman’ to being a ‘mother’ is not just one with a family but also with the doctor or medical practitioner who becomes an indispensable part of this journey.
Making this transition easier, heathier and a healing one is Dr. Anita Rajpurohit, a Sumerpur (Rajasthan) based Infertility Specialist, Gynaecologist & Obstetrics who is popular and well known across the three districts of Pali, Jalore and Sirohi not just because of her specialization but because of her commitment and dedication towards the well-being of her patients. Dr. Rajpurohit believes in making a difference in the life of her patients and end the rising healthcare inequality. She offers Infertility treatments and IVF procedure at a very affordable price so that expenses do not become a burden on the family. It is precisely because of this fact that she has patients visiting from not just the vicinity of Rajasthan but also from various other states across the country.
Having completed her medical education (MBBS) from S.N. Medical College located in Jodhpur in 1999, she trained herself further as a specialist in her field from RNT Medical College, Udaipur in 2008 and then completed her Advance IVF Training Part-2from Homerton University Hospital – NHS, London. Coming from a traditional Rajpurohit community, she is one of the first lady doctors in her community who has braved the hegemony of local politicians while working in a Government hospital during her medical career. After this stint, she dedicated her life to provide the best of fertility care and facility by starting her own private hospital by the name of Dr Anita Rajpurohit Hospital ‘Samarpan Advance IVF & Laparoscopy Centre’ in 2011. Today, the hospital stands as an epitome of quality care for both mother and child offering world class facility and IVF treatment in Rajasthan.
Infertility though a common problem has a lot of social taboos and hence discussing or speaking about it in public space affects the mental and emotional health of both the parents. According to Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, almost 10-14% of Indian population suffers from infertility, estimating roughly around 1 in every 6 couples in urban India. Dr. Purohit provides this balancing space to her patients by maintaining a complete confidentiality and addressing every fear and apprehension of the would-be new parents opting for IVF treatment.
In addition to her specialisation in all the above areas, she is well trained and offers affordable treatments and procedures related to Test tube baby, Blastocyst, Donor service, Surrogacy, Hysteroscopy, Pregnancy deliveries, Gynaecological Cancer detection and treatment, Irregular periods, Leukorrhea, Menopause, Miscarriage, Hormonal treatments as well as Family Planning.
Because of her compassion, focus and conviction, Dr. Rajpurohit has been awarded with a certificate in Hysteroscopy Skills Building Course by Dr. Osama Shawki, M.D. (Global Trainer) in the year 2017 as well as with a certificate towards Management of Endometriosis with Sub fertility (The American Association of Continuing Medical Education) (AACME) in the year 2014. She has also completed her Yoga teacher training from Sri Sri School of Yoga in 2020. As a certified Yoga trainer, she has started conducting yoga sessions with her patients in both online and offline mode to help them restore the mind and body balance which is very crucial during and after fertility treatments.
Apart from patients who visits her at the hospital, Dr. Rajpurohit is also largely involved with welfare services in her community and nearby areas making gynaecology treatment accessible for those who cannot afford it. She has operated on patients as a part of Free Laparoscopy Surgery camp, conducted Safai Abhiyan at Jawai Bandh under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (2017), provides free medical services at a primary health care centre in Falna, Rajasthan as well as free food facilities for the less privileged. Apart from this, she is trying to promote the lesser known place of Jawai through medical tourism and spread awareness about the place which is also known as ‘India’s Leopard Hills’.
One’s effort and sincere dedication never goes unrewarded and recognising her endless efforts towards the benefits of the society, she was awarded the ‘Social Impact Award for providing free Healthcare services to the society’ by actress & MP, Kirron Kher and Delhi BJP Leader, Manoj Tiwari at the Constitution Club of India in 2019. She was also recognised as the ‘Most Promising Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Rajasthan’ by Ministry of AYUSH and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India in 2015.
Dr. Rajpurohit is also a proud member of FOGSI (The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India), a renowned associate member of Royal College of Obs & Gynae (London, UK) and also a member of Rajasthan Medical Council, Jaipur. She is an active participant of AICOG which is the distinguished medical conference conducted under the aegis of FOGSI.
Dr. Anita believes that even though advancement in medical science and technology has made infertility a problem of the past, it has its challenges as well. The procedure is not yet full proof and successful at all times. However she believes that proper counselling, awareness and patience on both the patient and doctor’s end will help in making the entire process easier and healing.
To get in touch with Dr. Anita Rajpurohit, please visit: https://www.anitarajpurohit.com/
Mumbai, Maharashtra [India]: Celewish Media, India`s 1st celebrity Meet and Greet Platform is ready to produce their new song “Lakk Shake”. Celewish management confirmed that this song will be one of its own and something that the audience will be excited to groove on. It will be the blockbuster party anthem of 2021.
Tina Ahuja is the daughter of our Hero No.-1 Govinda who is known to be the “Dance King of Bollywood” & Emerging Actor Anvarul Hasan Annu, who got the limelight from his previous song Naina Ni Billo will be seen together in the song “Lakk Shake.” This song will be shot in Chandigarh in Bio-Bubble with all the safety precautions taken for Covid-19 as prescribed by the government.
As per reports shooting for this song will commence on 5th April under the well-known music label. The song will be shot in Chandigarh, for which the set work is already started. This song will be choreographed & direct by Sahil Masih. Tina & Anvarul are extremely hard working and do not want to leave any stone unturned for this song. They both are thrilled about this amazing track.
New Delhi, [India]: Film producer Sharad Patel is riding high on the success of “The Tashkent Files” at the National Awards. The critically and commercially acclaimed film bagged awards in two different categories at the prestigious 67th National Film Awards.
The film was produced by production house SP Cinecorp led by Producers Duo Sharad Patel & Shreyanshi Patel. The panel of producers comprised Pranay Chokshi, Haresh Patel & Ritesh Kudecha.
Sharad Patel, who always backs films based on his intuition and gut feeling has a winning formula at hand. “It is a euphoric feeling. We are simultaneously elated and humbled with this honour and recognition. The award is also a testament and validation to our mantra at SP Cinecorp of choosing quality over quantity always and taking calculated risks. It has always paid off.”, says Sharad Patel.
Sharad Patel is known to have a Midas touch and intuition when it comes to films. From the blockbuster “Chhello Divas” to “Buddha in a Traffic Jam” to “The Tashkent Files” and the upcoming “Vickida No Varghodo”, the producer has a keen eye for great content and the conviction to produce unique and refreshing films that create a benchmark.
The Tashkent Files received awards for two categories Best Screenplay and Dialogue to Vivek Agnihotri and Best Supporting Actor (Female) to Pallavi Joshi. The Tashkent Files is a political thriller directed by Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri that revolves around the mysterious circumstances that foreshadowed the death of India’s 2nd Prime Minister, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri.
SP Cinecorp’s Producers Duo Sharad Patel & Shreyanshi Patel said, “We are elated. There are no words to describe this momentous occasion in our journey. This is yet another feather in our cap and we are deeply honored by this recognition. A National Award is a validation of our critical capabilities as a film production house and the kind of cinematic value that SP Cinecorp has delivered at a national scale.”
Hailing from a non-film background, Sharad Patel is part of the young brood of producers in India who bring a refreshing perspective and unique creative acumen to the film industry. “My approach to film-making is highly personal. I draw inspiration from my love of music, reading, and various arts and make the type of cinema that I would love to watch,” he says. “The awards come as a great motivation after the challenging year that we have all had. Upwards and onwards!”
Talking of future projects, SP Cinecorp has partnered with Jio Studios on a multi-film deal to create some quality content in multiple languages. Exciting times for SP Cinecorp and its promotors Sharad Patel & Shreyanshi Patel
Check out the winner list of IWMBuzz Digital Awards Season 3, streaming soon on ZEE5
New Delhi, [India]: It’s been a year of engaging and riveting content in the web entertainment space in India and India’s Biggest Web Entertainment Awards, IWMBuzz Digital Awards Season 3, is proud to announce the winners across popular and jury categories. The third edition of IWMBuzz Digital Awards has been a roaring success with fans voting in droves for their favorite stars and eminent jury members meticulously judging entries submitted by the finest of content creators in the country.
Let’s see who will hold the coveted golden flying cheetah in their hands this year.
Here’s the full list of Winners:
- Pocket Aces Most Popular Web Series: Scam 1992 The Harshad Mehta Story
- Cinthol Most Popular Actor In A Web Series (Drama): Manoj Bajpayee, The Family Man
- Godrej Professional Most Popular Actress In A Web Series (Drama): Mithila Palkar, The Little Things 3
- Most Popular Actor In A Comic Role In A Web Series: Jitendra Kumar, Panchayat
- Most Popular Actress In A Comic Role In A Web Series: Sumukhi Suresh, Pushpavalli Season 2
- Godrej Interio Most Popular Debut In A Web Series (Male): Pratik Gandhi, Scam 1992 The Harshad Mehta Story
- Most Popular Debut In A Web Series (Female): Masaba Gupta, Masaba Masaba
- Most Popular Supporting Actor In A Web Series: Barun Sobti, Asur: Welcome To Your Dark Side
- Most Popular Supporting Actress In A Web Series: Anupriya Goenka, Asur: Welcome To Your Dark Side
- Godrej Protekt Most Popular Negative Character In A Web Series (Male): Abhishek Banerjee, Pataal Lok, and Chunky Panday, Abhay 2
- Godrej Laffaire Most Popular Digital Film On The Web (Above 60 mins): Guilty
- Most Popular Actor In A Digital Film: Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Raat Akeli Hai
- Most Popular Actress In A Digital Film: Mouni Roy, London Confidential
- Most Popular Supporting Actor In A Digital Film: Parambrata Chattopadhyay, Bulbbul
- Most Popular Supporting Actress In A Digital Film: Sanjeeda Shaikh, Taish
- Most Popular Short Film On The Web (Below 60 mins): Khayali Pulao
- Most Popular Actor In A Short Film: Aparshakti Khurana, Nawab
- Most Popular Actress In A Short Film: Celina Jaitly, Season’s Greetings
- Most Popular Music Single Artist On The Web (Male): Darshan Raval
- Most Popular Music Single Artist On The Web (Female): Dhvani Bhanushali
- Most Popular Non-Fiction Show On The Web: Times Of Music
- Applause Most Popular Social Media Star (Male): Mr Faisu
- Applause Most Popular Social Media Star (Female): Sameeksha Sud
- Applause Viral King Of The Year: Yashraj Mukhate
- Applause Viral Queen Of The Year: Prajakta Koli
- Pocket Aces Youth Icon Of the Year (Male): Be YouNick
- Pocket Aces Youth Icon Of The Year (Female): Mithila Palkar
- Pocket Aces Impactful Influencer Of The Year (Male): Abhi (of Abhi-Niyu fame)
- Pocket Aces Impactful Influencer Actress Of The Year: Sonakshi Sinha
- Godrej Appliances Most Popular Bollywood Movie Premiere on OTT: Dil Bechara
- Pocket Aces Web Person Of The Year: Pratik Gandhi
- Dynamic Content of the Year: Rana Daggubati (South BayLive)
- Digital Diva of the Year: Nora Fatehi
- Power Woman of the Year: Ekta Kapoor
- Trendsetter of the Year: Tiger Shroff
- Disruptor of the Year: Sameer Nair
- Global Indie Icon: Suresh Mukund of Kings United
- Rising Social Media Star: Snehil Dixit Mehra, and Niharika NM Social
- Media Sensation of the Year: Alaya F
- Music Sensation of the Year: Ramji Gulati
- Most Popular Chat Show Host Of The Year: Siddharth Kannan
- Best Actor In A Web Series: Pratik Gandhi, Scam 1992 The Harshad Mehta Story
- Best Actress In A Web Series: Sushmita Sen, Aarya
- Best Actor In A Digital Film: Adil Hussain, Pareeksha
- Best Actress In A Digital Film: Tripti Dimri, Bulbbul
- Best Actress In A Digital Film: Tilottama Shome, Chintu Ka Birthday
- Zoom Flick Best Actor In A Short Film: Rajesh Sharma, Tindey
- Zoom Flick Best Actress In A Short Film: Ashwini Kalsekar, Tindey
- Best Actor In A Comic Role In A Web Series: Vir Das, Hasmukh
- Best Actress In A Comic Role In A Web Series: Masaba Gupta, Masaba Masaba
- Best Background Score In A Web Series: Achint Thakkar, Shijin Melvin Hutton and Abhishek Nair, Scam 1992 The Harshad Mehta Story
- Best Casting/Ensemble In A Digital Film: Raat Akeli Hai
- Best Casting/Ensemble In A Web Series: Four More Shots Please
- Best Cinematography In A Digital Film: Siddharth Diwan, Bulbbul
- Best Cinematography In A Web Series: Sayak Bhattacharya, Asur
- Best Dialogues In A Digital Film: Safdar Mir &Husain Mir, Mee Raqsam
- Best Dialogues In A Web Series: Vaibhav Vishal, Sumit Purohit, Saurav Dey, Karan Vyas, Scam 1992 The Harshad Mehta Story, and Sanjay Masoomm, Aashram
- Best Digital Film (Above 60 Mins): Raat Akeli Hai
- Best Direction In A Digital Film: Bejoy Nambiar, Taish
- Best Chat Show Of The Year: Fridays Live with Raj Nayak
- Zoom Flick Best Direction In A Short Film: Ram Kamal Mukherjee, Season’s Greeting: A Tribute To Rituparno Ghosh
- Best Direction In A Web Series: Hansal Mehta, Scam 1992 The Harshad Mehta Story
- Best Editing In A Web Series: Khushboo Agarwal, Abhimanyu Chaudhary, Aarya
- Best Music (Originals) In A Digital Film: Gaurav Godkhindi/ Govind Vasantha, Taish
- Best Music (Originals) In A Web Series: Bandish Bandits
- Best Performer In A Negative Role In A Web Series (Male): Bobby Deol, Aashram
- Best Performer In A Negative Role In A Web Series (Female): Hina Khan, Damaged 2
- Best Screenplay In A Digital Film: Devanshu Singh and Satyanshu Singh, Chintu Ka Birthday
- Best Screenplay In A Web Series: Saurav Dey & Sumit Purohit, Scam 1992 The Harshad Mehta Story
- Zoom Flick Best Short Film (Below 60 Mins): Devi
- Best Story In A Digital Film: Sudhir Mishra, Serious Men
- Best Story In A Web Series: Gaurav Shukla, Asur
- Best Supporting Actor In A Web Series: Raghubir Yadav, Panchayat
- Best Supporting Actor In Digital Film: Pankaj Tripathi, Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl
- Best Supporting Actress In Digital Film: Paoli Dam, Bulbbul
- Best Supporting Actress In A Web Series: Sandhya Mridul, Mentalhood
- Best Web Series: Pataal Lok
- Best Web Series in Regional Language (excl. Hindi): Queen (Tamil)
IWMBuzz Digital Awards season 3 is powered by Godrej and TimesNowNews.com.
Streaming Partner: ZEE5
Partners: The Zoom Studios’ Flick, Godrej Laffire, Pocket Aces, Qyuki Digital, Virtual Box, Indian Storytellers
Radio Partner: Radiocity
Mumbai, Maharashtra [India]: Kaal Bhairav Rahasya creative head Atul Kumar Sharma is coming up with a new show for his Production House – Whistlehouse Productions.
Atul Kumar Shama is an Indian creative head, content creator, and producer who is associated with popular television shows like Kaal Bhairav Rahasya Season 1 and 2 for Star Bharat, Vidya for colors.
Recently, he started his own Production House named Whistlehouse Productions Media Pvt ltd which is coming up soon with a Hindi Film and a youtube show. YouTube show ” Aapki Kahani Aapki Zubani ” where the couple will share their love story and Whistlehouse will make a Film on it.
Talking about the same, Atul said, I’m very excited about ‘Aapki Kahani Aapki Zubani.’ It is a very new and unique concept where the movie will be based on real stories. It’s an unexplored area and I hope we make it audience-specific, their love and support is all we need, because Pre-wedding videos are old fashioned now, and this new concept is going to make more demand since there will be a proper director, writer, and other crew members working professionally to give the couples a celebrity feel.
Further details about the show are still awaited.
Surat, Gujarat [India]: Established in 1992 by Shri Kanchanlal Ishwarlal, Bangla Lace has emerged as a leading manufacturer by providing premium quality Fancy and Embroidery Laces. Their product range includes many different varieties of Laces. These products are highly appreciated due to their beautiful designs, excellent finishing, and high quality. All their products are made from world-class quality raw materials which are blended with modern technology to develop a superior range of products.
They have a broad variety of laces, like – Embroidery Lace, Maharani Lace, Zalar Lace, Piping Lace, Narrow Woven Fabrics, Sequence Lace, Fancy Lace, Designer Lace, Diamond Lace, Moti Laces, Needle Lace, Decorative Lace, Banarsi Laces, Cotton Laces, Gota Lace, Handwork lace, Floral Lace and many more. The lace is manufactured in various colors and designs and is highly valued among customers for its exclusive quality. This embroidery lace is designed using high-quality fabric, threads which makes it more beautiful and stylish. Their laces are very elegantly designed and embroidered, to add beauty to the attached clothing or garment. The embroidered laces are suitable for a wide variety of ladies’ wear and clothing, due to their aesthetic look. Hence, their laces are used in ready-made garments, hosiery garments, ladies’ sandals, bags, wallets, and other accessories.
When it comes to the quality of their products, they are one step ahead of their competitors in the market. Since its start in 1992, as a small-scale lace manufacturing unit in Surat, the textile hub of India, Bangla Lace is spreading colours in people’s lives! Jasmin and Jatin Paronawala are proficiently managing the team of professionals like fashion designers, skilled technicians, field executives, and quality controllers; opting to deliver accurate products with high-quality precisions.
Their modern infrastructural facilities and profound industrial experience have laid a strong foundation for the growth of the business. As a result, they are rapidly expanding in the lace market all over India, and also dealing in the global market, exporting their products in countries like Dubai, Kuwait, and Bangladesh.
Bangla Lace houses advanced technology and hi-tech machinery that comprises about 100 nos. of Needle Machines (Automatic Lace Weaving Machines), 3 Nos. of Crochet Machines (Automatic Lace Knitting Machines), and 2 Nos. of Embroidery Machines. They have a team of expert professionals and a world-class infrastructure that facilitate all the business operations. All their products are 100% skin-friendly, smooth textured, color-fastened, shrink-resistant. Along with this, a regular quality check of products at all stages enables them to deliver defect-free products which meet the Indian Quality Standards. Moreover, they follow ethical business practices blended with a customer-centric approach that ensures long-lasting relationships with their clients.
For more information, find us on https://www.banglalace.com/
Delhi, [India]: A famous line from the film ‘Forrest Gump’ aptly defines the situation we recently dealt with. It goes like this: “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get”. With the advent of 2020, while we expected the best out of our lives and career, we ended up having a pandemic locking down the whole world. It was something completely unprecedented, as the world stood still and everyone was forced to stay indoors. We all have our lockdown experiences, bitter and sweet. For some, it was finally some family time after ages, while for others it gave more time to develop a hobby or learn a language or instrument.
Indeed, the lockdown made a huge impact on everyone, for it is something that nobody had ever imagined or experienced. Many of us took to diary writing and started jotting down thoughts and wonderment, framing stories and adding to the motion picture in our heads. Books33, a progressive publishing house co-founded by Prof (Dr) Shalini Verma ‘LIFOHOLIC’, gave young as well as seasoned authors a lucrative opportunity to get their lockdown stories published in a book through a contest. Out of more than 100 enthusiastic participants who entered the contest, 15 best authors were chosen after a tough selection process, since every single entry was impressive.
Books33 turned the dream of many to become authors into a reality on March 20th, 2021. A collection of these 15 stories was launched in the form of a book, “Un-Lockdown Memories: 15 Short Stories” in the presence of Dr. Radhakrishnan Pillai, Prof (Dr.) Shalini Verma ‘LIFOHOLIC’, Ms. Sunita Mishra, eminent Keynote Speakers – Dr. Susmita Paul, Katie Bagli, Dr. Monica Khanna & Storytellers – Ramendra Kumar and Justin Rabindra and the 15 authors whose stories found a place in the book, “Un-Lockdown Memories: 15 Short Stories”.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Pillai is an Indian Management Thinker, Author, and founder of Atma Darshan and Chanakya Aanvikshiki. Prof (Dr.) Shalini Verma ‘LIFOHOLIC’ is the Co-founder of Books33 & SamvaadShaala, a leading Body Language Expert in the country, and a Communication Professor at many premier institutes of the country. She is also a proud author of 73 brilliant books across disciplines. Ms. Sunita Mishra, the Editor of the book, is a journalist who has worked with several leading media groups, including the Indian Express, Business Standard, Hindustan Times, and Network 18, over the past decade and a half. She is an MA in Sanskrit from the Delhi University and holds PG Diploma in Print Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Dhenkanal.
Chief Guest of the event, Dr. Pillai, said: “I am impressed by the way these 15 short stories have been written and precisely edited. This particular book inspires us to look at life positively and helps us enhance our outlook. It is a beneficial read for the whole family, not just for individuals alone.”
The Un-Lockdown: 15 Short Stories came into existence through a story writing contest organised by Books33. People sent their COVID stories in 124 entries. Out of these, 50 were initially shortlisted by seasoned media professionals working with national dailies. After the final round of screening, 15 best stories made their way into this book, which is a bouquet of shared experiences.
This book is a collection of memories from the lockdown – from hardships, inspirations, grief, and joy, to sympathy, empathy, challenges, and victory. What makes this book interesting is that these stories are not a creative work of one person but a diverse set of people – from school children as young as eight or nine years old, to professional storytellers, and other simple people you see going about their life and business in your normal life. The book is available on major e-commerce portals and is catching the imagination of readers. Order your copy today!
Business Mint announced the Winners of Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts-2021 to Award those bright thought leaders and influencers of the industry from all over India.
Hyderabad, Telangana : Nationwide Awards is India’s generally perceived and elite brands, assuring the highest quality and innovation. Business Mint is back with another award named Nationwide Awards Under 30 Industry Experts-2021 to award, those experts who have driven change through the utilization of innovation to improve business execution in specific industry verticals. In a competitive business world, reputation and believability mean the world – and they are not effectively acquired. A great brand as an expert in your industry can help your business higher than ever, and in reality, a week’s reputation can raise doubt about your validity. Industry experts add to the interaction of countries working by filling financial development and success. Experts, who have innovative thoughts, challenge problematic powers and carry with them imaginative arrangements in any event, even during a tough situation.
Experts are individuals who have seen everything, and on the other hand, if they have not seen everything, they have seen a large portion of it. It means they have an abundance of experience to offer exciting viewpoints on the best way to get things done and expect coming trends in the business before others even perceive change is afoot.
Business Mint’s Awards are planned to reward those most deserving in this worldwide and extremely testing climate. Industry Experts give a comprehensive analysis of the business. Business Mint’s Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts-2021 is an enormous achievement in which there are more than 2000 nominations came from across different industry areas, for example, Trading, Education, Health, Architectural, Marketing, Media, Real Estate, etc. After selecting the most creative and bright-minded nominees, there were 30 winners under several unique classifications, The winners came from everywhere India.
(https://www.nationwideawards.org/) is the link, where you can get to the winners supplement.
List of Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts – 2021 Winners:
- Shivam Gupta – Brand Manager, Mahindra Racing in Marketing & Brand Management Category
- Divyanshu – Vice President – Strategy, boAt Lifestyle in Consumer Tech Category
- Kabir Khurana – RJ, Red FM – Pune in Radio Jockey Category
- Shruti Mehndroo – Finance Transformation Lead, Liberty Mutual Insurance in Finance Category
- Supriya Sahoo – Account Manager, Forbes India in Media & Publishing Category
- Shreya Rewari – Senior Analyst, MasterCard in Financial Services Category
- Ahaan Aggarwal – CEO, Junoon.me in Training & Jobs Category
- Aditya Huria – India Marketing Manager, Bumble India in Social Media Company Category
- Nishant Shah – Director & CEO, Quirky Perks in Lifestyle E-commerce Category
- Harnoor Kaur Gulati – E-Commerce Head, Cutting Edge in E-Commerce & Consumer Brand Category
- Neeraj Gwal – Artist & Filmmaker in Entertainment Category
- Shalini P Sawkar – Author, Columnist & TED Circles Speaker in Author Category
- Karan Lakhwani – Head of Business Development (India), AppTweak in Enterprise Technology Category
- Dhrishni Thakuria – Content Marketing Specialist, TurboHire in Content Marketing Category
- Vasundharaa Santhosh Nair – Senior Research Fellow & Mental Health Clinician – NIMHANS in Mental Health & Neuroscience Category
- Nischal Upreti – Vice President Sales, MG Hyderabad- RAAM Group in Automobile Sales & Marketing Category
- Ayush Kuwala – Manager: Sales Strategy & Planning, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. in Automobile Sales Category
- Priyankit Mahajan – Principal Designer, Sybaritic Spaces in Interior Design Category
- Rucha Nalawade – Principal Architect, Consilio Palette in Architectural & Interior Design Category
- Priyesh Saurabh – Vice President – User Lifecycle, Gamezop in Consumer Tech Category
- Abhishekh Yuvaraja – Design Manager, ITW Consulting Pvt.Ltd in Designing & Visualization Category
- Gowtham Aashirwad Kumar – Asst Professor – Dept of Management Studies, Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai in Education Category
- Kiran Kumar Arumugham – Area Manager, Andhra Pradesh | Classic Legends Pvt. Ltd – Jawa Motorcycles in Sales & Marketing Category
- Mukund Maheshwari – CEO, Law Laboratory in Law Education Category
- Abhay Dhirendra Singh – CEO, Digitalbeej in Digital Marketing Category
- Rohit Kumar Upadhyay – CEO, Blazing Energy Solutions in Energy Solutions Category
- Kunisetty Manikanta Pradeep Kumar – Senior PHP Developer, Colourmoon Technologies Pvt Ltd in Technology Category
- Sruthi Mantha – Senior Engineer, Navayuga Engineering Company in Engineering & Infrastructure Category
- Akshay Gupta – Assistant Manager International Marketing, IndoAsian Legrand Group in Product Marketing Category
- Sapna Kaushik – AGM, Bigbasket in E-Commerce Operations Category
Mr. Vinay Kanth Korapati, Founder of Business Mint says I want to congratulate and salute every industry expert and especially our winners of Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts-2021, it’s a privilege to see so many industry experts from such a variety of organizations and geographies are working hard towards our common goal. The journey to thought leadership requires some investment and devotion; however, that commitment to building your image and audience will open the doors and pay off over the long run. Invest into your brand, and the outcomes may enjoyably amaze you. You all show genuine development and administration in driving Responsible Business. We hope you all will share your experience far and wide and look forward to reading follow-up actions next year! All demonstrated the strategic importance of sustainability to their business or organizational activities.
About Business Mint
Business Mint is the one-stop destination to serve organizations and entrepreneurs for their professional advancement through research and recognition approaches. Business Mint is a platform for associations and business people where individuals get acknowledgment for their diligent effort. Their good try to perceive the unimaginable business thoughts, adventures, and great individuals behind them that get it going at any expense.
Mumbai, Maharashtra [India]: CCA Group of Gwalior, in collaboration with Leitmotif Records Mumbai, has released their first Punjabi single titled ‘Yaar Mere Donali’. The song also marks CCA Group’s introduction to the entertainment industry.
‘Yaar Mere Donali’ is sung by 18-year-old Amitesh Shukla – a young talent who was first spotted by Ashok Kumar, a partner in the CCA group, during a social event. Kumar was mesmerized by the melodious and fresh voice of Amitesh and instantly decided to launch him. He later met music composer Manik Batra (Part of the trio ‘Satya ManikAfsar’ who created music for the National award-winning film The Tashkent Files) and the two planned to produce and series of songs with him. ‘Yaar Mere Donali’ is the first of the series.
Amitesh is yet to give his 12th board exams and that’s why his family was slightly hesitant about his music debut. But it was Ashok Kumar and Manik Batra, who convinced his parents to give their approval. Ajay Singh Jadon, the main brain and founder of CCA Group, also gave a go-ahead.
Jadon had been planning to enter the media and entertainment world for a long time but it was Amitesh’s talent that gave him the confidence to do it right away. Now, the company is also working on a couple of web series and feature films that will be announced soon.
The rap in the song is done by Manik Batra and he is confident that people are going to enjoy it. Manik has done rap for several albums and ad films in his almost two-decade-long career, but he will be featured for the first time in his song’s video. He with his team ‘Satya ManikAfsar’ has also given music to the song.
The music video is directed by Vierendrra Lalit – a passionate filmmaker who started his career as an assistant cameraman to famous DOP Kabir Lal, and later did many ad films, music videos as well as feature films as an independent filmmaker.
The music video also features Ashok Kumar, Siddharth Singh Jadon, Suraj Singh, Akash Singh- all from Gwalior
The song’s video will release on the label ‘Leitmotif Records’ and shall be available on the YouTube channel of Leitmotif Records and all streaming sites like iTunes, Spotify, Jiosaavn, Gaana, Wynk, etc.